Sunday, October 24, 2010

Memories...

I look back and say "WOW have things changed big time." The people i once called sisters, our more less people that go to my school. It hurts knowing the "4ever", didnt come true. But theres a bigger problem i have to address before i can address "friends," and thats finding me. Moving from the age of 9 years old, i've lost Jessica Solis. I dont know the meaning of that name. Who is she? What is her beliefs? Atleast i had dance to go to, and create some joy for me. But even that has gone away...i dont have any joy left to dance. Slowly losing the most important man of my life,my daddy, is slowly killing me as well. Im not sure how much he has left. In these times, i remember about those girls that supported me when he went to the hospital. Now im alone, walking a long road back to Jessica Solis. Trying to go day by day. Hiding a my sorrow, with a fake smile. Dying inside, i say "Im okay." Wanting to end all the pain by one cut, i say "No, i cant." I dont regret what happened. But i will regret if atleast by my 15th birthday, im not somewhat friends with those people. This post, is a realization that maybe i have to turn to blogging. I feel like, this meant help me with my pain. Word after Word...i will restore my self...Word by Word...Day by Day...




Im drawing a new page of my life. ~Jess

1 comment:

  1. I may be the LAST person you want to hear from but i check my blogger every few days and i saw this. I can stop checking this if you want privacy...Im incredibly sorry things ended the way they did. Its hard to remember how things got so screwed over. I know its hard regarding your dad,..My dad smokes and is a pothead and my mom..well you know.Please dont ever cut. We may not be friends but its hard not to still think of you as my sister. I have no idea what will happen between now and december 17th 2011 but im still incredibly angry. I felt left behind in a way. Wow this is long but its been held back a few monthes. I hope you find Jessica Sarah Solis. I dont expect a reply i guess i just needed to talk even if it was just to myself.

    ReplyDelete